BIG Bakers! Enter our Cracking Bakers competition
The BIG Bake is only a week away and we can’t wait to see your creations, raising dough for sick children across the UK!
To celebrate, we’re offering our BIG Bakers the chance to win a cracking prize! Send us your favourite photos from your BIG Bake next week and you could win our fantastic BIG Bake bundle: a Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne Stand Mixer, a Classic Gromit figurine signed by award-winning Wallace & Gromit creator Nick Park, a year’s subscription to Cake Masters magazine and a year’s supply of flour. A big thank you to our friends at John Lewis, Cake Masters and Homepride Flour for donating the prizes.
We want to see how creative you can be – it could be a selfie with your baking creation, a snap of your colleagues or friends at your cake sale, your table of treats or simply a photo showcasing your star bake in all its glory!
You can share as many photos as you like – simply email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, participants must send their BIG Bake photo to email@example.com
- The competition begins on Monday 30th November and closes at 11.59pm Sunday 20th December. All photos must be received between these dates in order to be entered into the competition.
- The prize that can be won is a special BIG Bake bundle, comprising of a Kenwood KHH326WH MultiOne Stand Mixer, one year’s digital subscription to Cake Masters magazine, a Classic Gromit figurine signed by Nick Park and a year’s supply of Homepride Flour.
- Our prize winner will be picked according to our favourite BIG Bake photo.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing. If we don’t receive a response from the competition winner within 4 days, we will pick another winner.
- There is no cash alternative, and your prize is non-negotiable, and non-refundable.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.