We're looking for an exceptional and ambitious Project/Events Co-ordinator to join the team based in Angel, London. This paid internship offers a great opportunity to work in a national children’s charity with the award winning characters Wallace & Gromit and their pal Shaun the Sheep. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your talents to play a key role in an exciting new project, Shaun in the City.
In 2015, Aardman’s internationally acclaimed character Shaun the Sheep will appear in a trail of two cities, across London and Bristol, in the world’s biggest baa-rilliant sheep trail to raise money for sick children in hospitals across the UK. Shaun in the City will see giant sculptures of Shaun the Sheep designed by artists, celebrities and designers form truly unique arts trails across the cities.
- Support Shaun in the City Project Manager to successfully execute logistics and planning of Shaun in the City
- Work with Project Manager to assist in the planning and activation of special events to maximize fundraising income from location partners
- Work with Project Manager to assit in the planning and activation of marketing and promotional opportunities with location partners
- Generate fundraising opportunities and ideas
- Respond to and manage Shaun in the City public enquiries including via phone and email
- Attend special events as requested
Please complete our Application Cover Sheet and send along with your CV, and a covering letter setting out why we should choose you for this role to Kelly@wallaceandgromitcharity.org. Applications without the cover sheet will not be accepted. Applications must be received by 5th January. Interviews will take place week commencing 12th January.