Win tickets to the cracking Cake International 6th to 8th November!
We’re offering one lucky baking fan the chance to win a set of four tickets to Cake International this weekend! This world renowned show hosts the world’s largest display of competition pieces, stands full of must-have baking and sugarcrafting essentials, and demonstrators and industry experts from around the world to teach the newest trends!
To enter the competition, simply visit www.twitter.com/Wallace_Gromit and retweet our competition Tweet. Be sure to retweet it by 11.59pm on Tuesday 3rd November to be in with a chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition participants must retweet the @Wallace_Gromit competition Tweet.
- The promotion is open on Tuesday 3rd November 2015 at 11.30am and closes at 11.59pm that evening. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- The prize that can be won is a set of four tickets to attend any day of Cake International, the Sugarcraft, Cake Decorating and Baking Show – more details can be found at http://www.cakeinternational.co.uk/birmingham
- The prize winner will be selected at random.
- There is no cash alternative, and your prize is non-negotiable, and non-refundable.
- The winner will be notified on Wednesday 4th November by direct message. If we do not receive a response, another winner will be chosen.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.